Favorite Celebrities

One Direction


Tumblr_lxqvm2prtj1r8v9koo1_500_large


No. I don't like One Direction, I LOVE THEM! I have been a fan since they were on the X Factor and I love their music and their ability to make people happy and they are just beautiful.


Taylor Swift


Tumblr_m0ij3ip30l1rqi64ao1_500_large


I love her because she is so totally AWESOME! She is so sweet and fun, and she stays true to herself. She doesn't get into a lot of trouble, and I think that it would be so awesome to be able to hang out with her. Right now, I really like Safe and Sound, and If This Was A Movie just sounds really sweet. I also really like Sparks Fly. These are all her songs which are my favorite. She writes her own song, that's amazing. She seems like such a sweetheart. I can relate to almost all of her songs. It's weird when I first heard her songs, I was like all of these songs are about me! It's so weird. She is a great singer, a good person and a great role model for kids and teens. She is real and down to earth. She puts her family first and doesn't forget where she came from.